Remote with some office working (London) throughout the year
£30,000 to £35,000
Permanent, Full-Time, 40hrs p/w, 09:00 – 18:00
Due to continued growth, our client, a leading energy consultancy, is now looking to expand their team and are searching for a forward-thinking Account Manager who is keen to get stuck in and help grow the company to meet their ambitious goals.
The successful candidate will be based in the client management team which is responsible for developing new and nurturing existing client relationships by working to design and maintain client energy management and procurement strategies while managing day to day requirements of clients as they arise.
Experience: Due to the nature of the role, applicants must have previous experience working within the energy industry.
You will also need experience in:
Recharging, fixed and flex procurement, cost and consumption tenancy reporting, meter installation, change of tenancy,
Skills Required for the Account Manager:
Account management, leadership, working knowledge of the energy industry, problem solving, strong written and verbal communication and numeracy.
The role of Account Manager is integral within the Client Management Team, which services multi-site corporate clients. A high level of service is required to help customers reach their goals and rectify any issues that arise on their accounts.
Initially, the role will involve:
- Working through the company training program modules to ensure the basics of energy procurement and management are in place.
- Learning your way around the software platforms, from a client facing and internal management perspective.
- Working with company directors and customers to develop and implement project roll-out plans.
- Chairing quarterly customer meetings
- Presenting to customers and internal team members
- Inbox monitoring and task delegation
- Specialist client projects
- Relaying and monitoring Account Executive and Data Executive Tasks.
- Liaising with national and international clients in person and on the phone about various projects.
After training, some other aspects of the role will be:
- Setting up new portfolios and sites
- Organising site surveys for meter identification
- Organising electric & gas supply contract tendering
- Meter operator contract tendering
- Managing disconnection notices
- Managing transfer objections
- Organising the installation of new energy supplies including ground works and metering.
- Data Management, Cost Analysis and Reporting.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles.