£25,000 - £26,000 p.a. pro rata
Full or Part time hours considered between Monday and Friday.
Are you a finance assistant looking for a position that can offer progression?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
• Starting on 23 days holiday per year plus bank holidays – rising to 30 days plus bank holidays based on length of service
• Early finish on a Friday!
• Easy access via public transport
• On-Site Car Parking
• Company Pension
Sound good so far? Read on and apply today!
• Accounts Payable, including invoice processing and accounts reconciliation
• Accounts Receivable, including raising invoices and contacting aged debt
• Assisting with monthly payroll
• Supporting with bank transactions
• High level of numeracy skill
• Ability to prioritise tasks.
• Must have excellent Microsoft skills including Outlook, Excel & Word.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, planning and organisational abilities
• Confident and self-motivated, ability to work on own initiative
• Strong attention to detail
• Maintaining confidentiality
• Team player
• Knowledge of SAP is desirable, full training will be given
• Full time permanent 39 hours per week, Mon – Thur 8-5, Fri 8-1
• Part time permanent 25 hours, 5 hours a day Mon – Fri (flexibility with start and finish time)
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles.