Are you looking to make a difference to someone's day?
Do you want to provide care and support to enable someone to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own home?
Do you want to work for a company who strive for excellence with everything they do?
Then this could be the role for you!
We are delighted to be working with a forward thinking, person centred care provider in the Thanet District looking for Care Superstars to join them on full and part time basis.
Positions available in Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs and everywhere in between!
To apply you will need to be the following:
- An excellent timekeeper who is organised and reliable.
- Compassionate, kind & considerate.
- Able to treat clients with dignity and respect at all times.
- A good listener, communicate clearly and build relationships with clients and their families in a polite and friendly manner.
- A driver and have access to a vehicle.
- Flexible working patterns – School Hours / Evenings / Weekends
- Paid travel time between calls
- 45p per mile
- Access to Blue Light Card
Duties will include:
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
Westin Par values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles.