Remote (some travel to site in Kent and also various promotional events)
£35,000 - £40,000 p.a.
Permanent – Full-Time
- Private Health Insurance
- Company Pension
- Company Sick Pay after completion of 6 month of service
- Christmas Bonus
- Annual Company Profit-based bonus
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- 26.5 days annual leave entitlement (increasing to 27.5 after 3 full years of service) + Bank holidays
- Training & Development opportunities
- Eye-Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- GP and Occupational Health on site
Are you an experienced Content Manager who wants to work remotely for a brand-leading manufacturer?
Do you have experience working for a printer manufacturing/sales organisation?
Look no further, this is the ideal job for you.
- This is a brand new role created within the Marketing Communications department of a prestigious, market leading, international Printer manufacturer based in East Kent.
- The role has been created due to business expansion.
- The team has a European responsibility, providing content, campaigns, and support across all European territories.
- The role of the Marketing Communications department is key to our clients continued success, providing tools and systems for sales people to do their jobs in the most effective way.
- The Content Manager’s role is to manage the development of content primarily to support the sales teams, for our clients growing range of printing systems.
- This includes brochures, presentations, case studies, videos, product configurators, training, proposals etc. This is a key role in the team, and experience of developing and managing content will be essential.
- The role can be remote, with attendance at regular team meetings in East Kent required.
- Willingness to travel also important to develop relationships with key stakeholders in the business and attend exhibitions.
- Experience of working in the Printer Manufacturing / Sales industry essential
- Experience with technical products essential
- Experience of writing, developing and manipulating content essential
- Educational experience that includes marketing/content development
- Ability to write effective copy is important
- Attention to detail critical
- Proof reading skills
- Good communications skills
To find out more about this exciting job please contact Jane on 01304 200329
Westin Par values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles.