Ramsgate with regular travel to London
£35,000 - £40,000 p.a.
Permanent – Full-Time
• Established, growing business
• Opportunity for career progression and to be trained by the best in the business!
• Company Pension
• Van provided
• EOR202, CSCS or SSSTS certification
• Full Driving licence
• Happy to travel to sites – mainly in London
• Some evening availability on a rotational basis
• Management/Supervisory Experience
• Physically Fit
We’re working with a leading design and fit business who specialises in the elevator and escalator industry, specifically bespoke architectural finishes as well as metalwork and woodwork manufacture and installation.
Based in Ramsgate they have core values that incorporate employee development and wellbeing at their heart.
Due to expansion, they are looking for an Installation Supervisor to join their busy team.
We are looking for an experienced Installation Supervisor to lead our client’s teams primarily in London. Reporting directly to the Project Manager, you will organise and delegate work to skilled fitters and trainees, ensuring both efficiency and quality.
• On-site presence at all relevant locations
• Day-to-day management of site teams
• Weekly planning and coordination meetings
• Quality assurance of finished projects
• Ensure the team has proper PPE and tools
• Evening availability for night teams on a rotational basis
• Troubleshooting and problem-solving on site
• Coordination with field managers from lift companies
• Communication with Office and Production Managers as required
Westin Par values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles.