Mon – Fri 37.5 hours – 3pm Friday Finish!
Re Salary - sorry we are not able to advertise it , but happy to disclose in an initial call
Are you a Loyalty Programme Expert, with a focus on CX Enhancements and technical intricacies?
Could you be a Brand Custodian? Ensuring that brand identities are safeguarded?
Technical Savvy and reward partnership management are also required for this role!
This is a great opportunity to become an integral member of a developing team working for a market leading, world renowned, international business.
As the Loyalty Manager you will be responsible for delivering Loyalty Propositions and initiatives. You’ll be reporting to the Head of Loyalty, enhancing Customer Experience across all channels within the loyalty programme.
Key Accountabilities of the Loyalty Manager
• Take ownership of and manage the customer experience within the loyalty programme across all channels.
• Safeguard and uphold the visual and verbal identity of the loyalty programme.
• Oversee all communications directed at loyalty programme members.
• Ensure the technical functionality of loyalty points as a currency and a purchase incentive is seamless and optimized.
• Take ownership of loyalty campaign delivery end to end, across email, web and print that accelerate the growth of consumer spend at every stage of the lifecycle.
• Onboarding new partners for the programme, including contractual obligations and agreements.
The Loyalty Manager will
• Possess extensive experience and expertise in managing loyalty programs, specifically focusing on CX (Customer Experience) enhancements and technical intricacies.
• Be capable of strategically defining and delivering value propositions.
• Diligently safeguard and maintain visual and verbal brand identities.
• Demonstrate a sound understanding of the technical aspects related to loyalty points.
• Proficiently manages reward partnerships, including contractual obligations and agreements.
• Effectively oversee and maintain the technical aspects of points banks within the loyalty programme.
To discuss this amazing opportunity, please contact Jane for more details
Westin Par values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles.