£27, 000 - £35, 000 p.a.
Permanent – Full Time 08:30 – 17:00 M-F, 1 hr lunch
***Own Transport Essential Due to Location***
- 50% product discount with the brand
- Staff recognition programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Statutory annual leave plus additional days off around the Christmas period
- Paid sickness scheme
- Free car parking and electric car charging
Do you like all your ducks to be in a row?
Are you organised and able to follow complex processes?
Can you stay focussed and pay attention to detail?
These are all attributes that you’ll need to be a success in this busy, interesting and business critical role, so if you have them, please talk to me.
We are working with an international, brand leading manufacturer who is looking for a Materials Co-ordinator to join their organisation.
By joining this dynamic team, you will play a crucial role, assisting the Supply Chain department and ensuring that the movement of stock is managed effectively to meet business requirements.
As the Materials Co-ordinator you will need:
- Analytical skills
- ERP / IT system knowledge
- Excel knowledge
- Understanding data to drive actions
- Initiative to take actions
- An understanding and management of risk to minimise material supply issues would be beneficial
- International supply chain experience would be beneficial
- Import processes would be beneficial
Some of the key duties of the Materials Co-ordinator
- Coordinate supply of materials and components to meet business requirements
- Plan and implement processes for materials delivery
- Daily order, transport and delivery management
- Monitoring of inventory levels against agreed targets
- Sourcing materials when appropriate
- Assess volume requirements against forecast
Westin Par values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles.