Mortgage and Protection Specialist
£40,000 doe + generous commission package
Permanent, Full Time
• Generous Commission Package
• Life Cover
• Friendly and inclusive team
• Established, reputable business
Are you an experienced Mortgage and Protection Specialist?
Do you want to work for an independent Financial Management Business that empowers and supports you to provide an exceptional service?
The successful Mortgage and Protection Specialist can look forward to working with an exceptional team, enabling growth and security in the role.
As a Mortgage and Protection Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in providing specialist advice on a wide range of mortgage products and services available in the market. Your primary responsibilities will involve researching the marketplace, understanding client needs, recommending appropriate solutions, and ensuring a seamless sales process.
Key Responsibilities of the Mortgage and Protection Specialist:
• Meet clients in person or via phone/video conference to discuss their financial situation and requirements.
• Explain different mortgage options and help clients choose the most suitable products.
• Assess clients' affordability and consider potential changes in interest rates or circumstances.
• Provide guidance on mortgage protection and related financial products.
• Assist clients throughout the mortgage application process.
• Offer general advice on the home-buying process.
• Meet sales targets while maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Collaborate with mortgage lenders, estate agents, and valuers.
• Stay updated on new mortgage products and regulatory changes.
• Maintain client confidentiality and ensure compliance with industry rules and guidelines.
• Understand and adhere to Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulatory requirements.
• Cooperate with financial ombudsman enquiries or investigations, if required.
Qualifications and Skills needed by the Mortgage and Protection Specialist:
• Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP) is essential.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and listening skills.
• Ability to explain complex information clearly and concisely.
• Strong networking and relationship-building abilities.
• Ethical and professional approach to work.
If you are a motivated and dedicated individual with a passion for delivering exceptional financial advice and building long-term client relationships, we invite you to apply.
Westin Par values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles