£26,500 to £30,000
Discretionary bonus scheme
Death in service
31 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Company days out and more…
Are you looking to work for a company who values your input as an individual?
Are you interested in working on a product in a fast paced, inclusive environment?
Are you fed up of not having your voice heard when you suggest improvements?
Then this could be the role for you…
We are looking for a QC Analyst to support the Production and Quality Assurance Departments in ensuring all aspects of manufacturing are performed in a controlled manner. You will be performing physical and analytical testing and reporting accurately on the results.
Key Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Adhere to GMP requirements
• Perform analytical and physical testing
• Maintain a clean working environment
• Write up accurate reports for all QC activities
• Be responsible for planning your own workload, in line with Company needs
• Relevant Bachelor of Science Degree
• 2 years working within a Pharmaceutical setting
• GMP experience
• HPLC experience
• Experience working for an SME, with Commercial Awareness is desirable
Westin Par values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles.