Quality Assurance Assistant
Permanent - Hours of work 8am to 5pm Mon – Thurs, and 8am to 2pm on Friday
Are you organised and detail orientated?
Do you have basic experience of working with ISO standards, ensuring company policies and procedures comply?
Are you happy to develop your existing skills further?
Would you like to work for a friendly, established manufacturing business where employee engagement is a priority?
If so, read on!
You will be supporting the Quality Manager to ensure that processes and procedures comply with relevant standards of ISO 9100, ISO 4001 and ISO 45001, as well as hands-on element for quality control in a manufacturing environment.
• Supporting Quality team with day-to-day internal and external quality issues and ensure compliance of the quality management system documentation
• Supporting maintenance of ISO standards (9100, 9120, 14001 & 45001) and Company documentation
• Contribute ideas to the continual improvement of the department
• Keep up to date with current regulations
• Support and involvement with planning and participation of assurance audits
Skills and attributes
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
• Good attention to detail
• Knowledge and experience of ISO 9100, ISO 4001 and ISO 45001
• Health and safety background
• Audit Experience and competent knowledge of Environmental and H & S standards 14001 & 45001)
• Understanding and experience in developing processes and systems to enhance QMS
Please contact Jane for more information
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles.