Are you looking for a role that will keep you busy and is never boring?
Our client partners with a variety of companies that offer high quality laboratory, office and manufacturing facilities and they are looking for a Security Team Lead to work with tenants to ensure their security whilst on the site.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Contribute to protecting the security and safety of buildings, equipment, staff, tenants, and visitors.
- Responsible for delivering security services across the park including patrolling the property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, responding to alarms, reporting irregularities, incident investigation, report generation and informing violators of policy and procedures, responding to and/or liaising with relevant authorities in the event of an onsite incident/emergency.
- Working 24/7 you will be responsible for the day-to-day activity of the shift security officer/s in delivering security services.
- You will be responsible for ensuring task are completed in a professional and timely manner and meet relevant legislation whilst maintain outstanding customer service.
- Meeting agreed targets and those of the team as a whole
- Efficient running of the team
- Assist with developing plans for team activities to include strategy to achieve agreed targets.
- Assist with preparation and agreement of individual action plans and targets for all team members.
- Carry out presentations relating to security.
- Delegate authority and responsibility to team with supervision, accountability, and review
- Set an example for team members of commitment, security knowledge, work ethics and habits and personal character.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Able to listen to communications via the radio or other telephony.
- Ability to perform lengthy foot patrols by day and night in all weather conditions.
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus.
- Experience of working within the Security Industry.
- Hold a current SIA Licence – for guarding (or equivalent).
- Be computer literate and experienced with computer software – Microsoft Office, Access control, Intruder alarm and fire alarm systems.
- Have a ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Hold a full current clean driving licence (must be over 21 – insurance requirement)
- PSS-CCTV license preferred
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles.