Senior Building Surveyor / Project Manager
Ascot, Berkshire (Hybrid after probation)
£60,000 - £65,000 + Commission + Annual Bonus + Opportunity for Chartership + Private Healthcare + Private Dental + RAC Cover + Stakeholder Pension + Progression + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Early Finish Friday
Mon – Thurs 9:15 – 5:30 / Friday 9:15 – 4:15
Are you a highly skilled, technically minded Senior Building Surveyor looking to take the next step in your career into an established business who will heavily invest in your technical development through chartership opportunities and outstanding scope for progression?
On offer is the opportunity to join a market leading consultancy who provide high quality, bespoke design solutions to clients in the educational and commercial sectors.
This autonomous role offers the chance to take ownership of a multitude of projects from cradle to grave whilst also maintaining strong client relationships. No two days will be the same, and you will be responsible for a mixture of on site surveys, budget management and project outcomes.
The ideal Senior Building Surveyor would be someone with 5+ years’ experience as a qualified surveyor, and has experience in project management, namely budget and contract management. You will be confident in working with tender and bidding processes in the public sector, as well as technically minded, driven, and confident in your ability.
This company have been going for over 40 years and a market leaders in their field. They provide high quality building design solutions to their clients and have earned their place within the market. They are in a period of growth and looking to add a senior building surveyor to the team.
To find out more about this role, please submit an application with your most up to date CV or call Abby on 01304 200327.
Job Duties of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- Conducting detailed building surveys, inspections, and assessments.
- Providing expert advice on building regulations, compliance, and best practices.
- Developing and implementing strategies to optimise building performance and efficiency.
- Managing and overseeing projects from inception to completion, ensuring quality and compliance throughout.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships, delivering exceptional service and exceeding client expectations.
- Mentoring and supporting junior members of the team, sharing knowledge and expertise to facilitate their professional development.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified surveyor.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in building surveying.
- Proven experience working on projects within the education sector.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of building regulations and compliance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with clients and stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A proactive and collaborative approach to work, with a focus on delivering results and exceeding client expectations.
Westin Par values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles.