Senior Project Manager
£38,000 - £40,000 per year + overtime + bonus
Hybrid or Remote considered.
A leading signage company based in Ashford, Kent have asked us to assist in their search for Senior Project Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company at an exciting time and play an important role in their future development.
The successful candidate will have experience in the signage sector and will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed on time and within budget. As the Senior Project Manager, you will be required to coordinate internal resources and third-party vendors to ensure flawless execution of projects. You will be responsible for developing comprehensive project plans and monitoring progress to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget. You will also be required to manage changes to project scope, project schedule and project costs.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Collate and prepare end of project invoicing documentation upon completion of each project or projects.
- Signage experience is essential.
- Previous Project Management experience.
- Experience in using Clarity Software (CRM) is an advantage.
- Strong time management & organisational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work as part of a team & individually.
- Provide & maintain excellent customer service.
- Experience in working with Blue-chip companies.
This is a full-time position with on-site parking and a company pension scheme. The successful candidate will be expected to work Monday to Friday with overtime available.
If you are an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and driven individual with experience in the signage sector and project management, we would like to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Westin Par values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles.