Service Manager (Electronics)
Salary – £££ Competitive
• 50% product discount with the brand
• Staff recognition programmes
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Statutory annual leave plus additional days off around the Christmas period
• Paid sickness scheme
• Free electric car charging
Are you an accomplished Service Manager (Electronics) who has a background in Electronics?
Do you have knowledge of compliance and Reporting?
Would you like to work for an established, brand leading organisation?
Are you happy to manage a small team?
If so, this role could be just right for you!
We are working with an international, brand leading manufacturer who is looking for an experienced Service Manager to join their organisation.
By joining this dynamic team as the Service Manager, you will play a crucial role, leading the Service and Returns team, providing excellent customer service in line with the company’s commitment to their customers.
About this Service Manager (Electronics) job:
• Managing a team of 3-4 full-time staff, along with other ad hoc team members (internal or Agency) for larger projects.
• Undertaking and leading product testing and quality control processes on small electrical products.
• Repair and maintenance of small electrical products, including new and returned.
• Technical analysis of product range.
• Identify and report non-conforming products and suppliers.
• Advising on and monitoring compliance standards and legislation.
• Collecting and analysing data, including safety data sheets, non-conformity reporting and technical analysis, reporting to and liaising with other department managers and Directors. Service and Technical Manager working pattern:
About you, the ideal Service Manager (Electronics):
• Essential: Strong working knowledge of electronics, including diagnostic and fault-finding skills.
• Essential: Previous experience in a managerial or supervisory level role within a similar department.
• Essential: Testing experience, confident with product testing and quality control processes and procedures.
• Desirable: Knowledge of 60335 Safety Standard with a background in compliance.
• Essential: Communication and collaboration skills at all levels.
• Essential: A continuous improvement attitude and process-driven mentality.
To discuss this interesting and exciting role and salary details please contact Jane on 01304 200329
Westin Par values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles