Supply Chain Administrator
Permanent - Hours of work 8am to 5pm Mon – Thurs, and 8am to 2pm on Friday
Are you organised and detail orientated?
Do you have basic experience of working with export control regulations and documentation in a supply chain environment?
Are you happy to develop your existing skills further?
Would you like to work for a friendly, established manufacturing business where employee engagement is a priority?
If so, read on!
You will be supporting the Supply Chain Team with customer purchase orders, inventory control, picking and despatch and liaising with customers.
• Supporting Quality team with day-to-day duties such as purchase orders, order picking and shipping, stock control, and many more.
• Supporting inventory management activities.
• Ensuring production output is completed in a timely manner.
• Adhering to safe working practices at all times.
Skills and attributes
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
• Good attention to detail
• Knowledge logistics and shipping
• Logistics/Shipping background.
• Good understanding of ERP systems.
• Good knowledge of inventory management protocol.
Westin Par values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles.