Hours of work M-T 8am to 4.45pm, 8am to 12pm Fridays
Permanent - £15.00 p/h with substantial increase after probation
- Finish at noon every Friday
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay
- Death in Service payment
- Onsite Parking
- Professional manufacturer who puts employees first
- Fantastic health and safety record
This long established and innovative government approved manufacturer that produces a range of standard and bespoke products, is looking for a TIG Welder to join their expanding Weld team. Immediate start available
The company are a great local employer who have a settled, experienced team and a good reputation. They offer support with additional training and development and the opportunity to progress for candidates with the right attitude.
As the TIG Welder you will:
- Read and work to engineering drawings to produce high quality welded basic and complex assemblies.
- Work to a high-quality standard.
- Produce parts in stainless steel, aluminium and mild steel to tolerances of 2mm
- Training available in other areas of the business
- Confident TIG welding skills
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Able to work independently
- Good work ethic and keen to learn new skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be hard working and conscientious
- Have a can-do attitude-
- Demonstrate dexterity
- Be self-motivated
Westin Par values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles.