Travel & Visa Co-Ordinator
£24,000 - £26,000 p.a.
Permanent Full-Time Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00
• Established, well-run company working with a friendly team
• Competitive Salary
• Critical Health Insurance
• No Weekends
• Free on-site parking
• How’s your geography? Do you know Dubai from Doha or Buenos Aires from Bolivia?
• Have you experience in booking International Business Travel?
• Do you have great administrative skills and are ready to move into a role that stimulates your admin prowess?
Our client has a small busy office that is part of a larger organisation working with engineers and executives in the offshore oil, gas and renewables industries. They are looking for a Travel & Visa Co-Ordinator to arrange travel, visas, medical appointments and training for employees and contractors that are stationed all around the world.
The successful Travel & Visa Co-Ordinator will require:
- Experience in arranging international business travel for senior executives
- An understanding of the process of obtaining visas.
- Good geographical knowledge
- Flexible thinker
- Research skills
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Have top-class communication
- Attention to detail
- Be committed to delivering an outstanding level of service
- A knowledge of French and/or Spanish would be helpful but is not essential
- IT literate (Mac using Microsoft office products)
This is a fast-paced, interesting role working with a lovely team. For more information, please contact Jane.
Westin Par values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles