Warehouse & Distribution Planner
£24,000 - £28,000
Are you a motivated, organised individual looking to take the next step in your career and looking to join a growing business with excellent benefits and a chance to further your professional development?
On offer is the chance to be part of a tight-knit team in a fast-paced, exciting role. This business has been well established for 30 years and are constantly expanding their customer base with an excellent reputation in UK and European haulage.
• Planning consolidation of import & export loads.
• Creating trans-shipping sheets.
• Logging jobs to groupage sheets.
• Stock control.
• Liaising with workshop.
• Logistics background.
• Ability in a transport environment (UK and Europe).
• High attention to detail.
• Understanding of driver’s hours regulations.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Experience in a fast paced, time critical office environment.
• Self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Westin Par values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles.